Friday, November 6, 2009

5 November

Due to the enormous ink-spilling incident on my desk moments ago, my drawing project has been prematurely terminated tonight.

Here's what I's gots for tonight. I started out with very light 2H pencil because I really wanted to use my new white smudgy-thingy. I started going over it ink, and I was going to add a lot more, and then I knocked over my ink and watched it pool all over my desk and spill over the edge, splattering over my feet and the floor.

It was pretty fun, except for the part when I realized that I paid 8 fucking dollars for that bottle of ink.




It's Digital Underground. I was listening to the Humpty Dance (1990) when I looked up a picture of him. He's crazy.

At least it's something.

AND AT LEAST THE INK DIDN'T TOUCH MY GIANT BAG OF PIXIE STIX

http://www.nostalgiccandy.com/ProductImages/pixy_stix_bulk2.jpg
tubes of artificially-colored sugar keep me going, apparently.




Special thanks to Sondra, Fahima and Sogyel for helpin' out with Fantastik & papeh towels; now my fingernails are stained black and I look totally hXxardcXxore goth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home